Dedicated Civil Law and Criminal Defense Attorneys Serve Middletown, Ohio
Knowledgeable and understanding counsel focused on complete solutions
Because Middletown, Ohio is a community of modest size, many residents feel they should look to Dayton or Cincinnati for quality legal representation. But fortunately, Combs, Schaefer, Ball & Little makes highly professional legal counsel accessible right here at home. We are an established, reputable law firm providing a variety of civil law, litigation, and criminal defense representation in southwestern Ohio. Clients who retain our services find us to be:
- Dedicated — Motivated by genuine concern for the outcome of your case, our attorneys provide personal attention and remain accessible to you until your legal issues are thoroughly resolved.
- Knowledgeable — With more than 40 years of combined legal experience across numerous areas of practice, our lawyers command a wealth of knowledge and are committed to remaining current with any developments in substantive law or court procedure.
- Understanding — Compassion for clients is the driving force behind our practice. We are determined to turn our empathy for your circumstances into positive results.
For high-quality legal representation from a convenient, hometown law firm, you need look no further than Combs, Schaefer, Ball & Little.
Quality legal services across a variety of practice areas here in Middletown
Even with larger law firms, you sometimes have to choose between transactional services and litigation, or between civil law counsel and criminal defense representation. But at our firm, we like to think we have our clients covered, all under one roof. If you’ve trusted us for a profitable real estate transaction, we can help you protect the wealth you gained through prudent estate planning. If you benefited from our prosecution of a breach of contract lawsuit, you can also come to us if you suffer a personal injury. With each case, you can rely on our attention to detail and our determination to deliver the best possible outcome.
The areas of law we regularly practice include:
- Criminal defense — We provide aggressive criminal defense representation for a variety of charges, including traffic violations, DUI, drug possession, domestic violence, misdemeanors and felonies. We can also help after your case with appeals of license suspensions and expungements.
- Family law — Our attorneys manage all aspects of divorce in Ohio, as well as adoption, name changes, and post-divorce disputes over child custody and child support.
- Elder law and Medicaid planning — Our elder law attorneys assist seniors with a wide range of issues important to their health and welfare, including qualifying for Medicaid assistance for nursing home care.
- Estate planning and probate — Our estate planning lawyers help adults of all ages secure their wealth and make provisions to transfer that wealth to their heirs. We also help representatives of deceased loved ones settle estates with or without a will.
- Bankruptcy — Our bankruptcy attorneys help consumers discharge crushing debt through Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
- Real estate — We manage all aspects of commercial and residential real estate transactions, including disputes between landlords and tenants. We also have our own in-house title company to facilitate real estate closings.
- Personal injury — Our capable trial attorneys prosecute medical malpractice, animal attack, and auto accident cases on behalf of injured clients.
- Business and corporate law — We advise on all manner of business transactions from formation to dissolution and resolve disputes through negotiation, mediation, arbitration, and courtroom litigation.
At Combs, Schaefer, Ball & Little, we believe that building long-lasting relationships with clients helps us anticipate their legal needs and address them efficiently. As your one-stop law firm, we can often head off potential conflicts before they become real problems, saving you time, stress and expense.
Contact an experienced and dedicated lawyer in Middletown, OH
Combs, Schaefer, Ball & Little provides high-quality representation for civil law issues as well as criminal charges. For a knowledgeable and committed lawyer conveniently located in Middletown, call us at 513-424-1660 or contact our office online. We offer consultations to new clients in certain matters.