As a Partner of Combs, Schaefer, Ball & Little Mr. Little has been dedicated to providing a wide range of legal assistance in Butler, Warren, Hamilton, Clermont, Greene, Montgomery and Preble counties with advanced legal representation. Although the home office is located in Middletown, Ohio he currently has cases pending in over eight Ohio counties. As a civil litigator and partner, Mr. Little has handled over 1,277 case files during the period of 2012 to 2017.
Throughout his career, Mr. Little has helped clients deal with business formation, purchase and sale of businesses, purchase, lease and sale of commercial & residential real estate. In addition he has handled cases of civil litigation, contract, probate administration, guardianships, real estate litigation, appellate, and bankruptcy law and continues to expand his practice areas in both federal and state court. His ownership interest in Middletown Title Agency has also greatly benefited those whom he works with to help generate client leads, client satisfaction, and overall improvements in firm metrics. Mr. Little’s philosophy is that even with larger law firms, you sometimes have to choose between transactional services and litigation, or between civil law counsel and criminal defense representation, but he likes to think we have our clients covered, all under one roof.
Mr. Little’s achievements are often most closely associated with leading an excellent team of paralegals and staff who help to serve the community in which we all live. He has experience handling sophisticated cases for individuals, small and midsized businesses, business owners, and international organizations.
Prior to his admission into the Ohio Bar in November 2009, Mr. Little earned a Bachelor of Science in Business/Human Resources from the University of Cincinnati in 2004 and worked as an Investment Accountant overseeing over 1 billion dollars of Touchstone Mutual Funds. Mr. Little earned his Juris Doctor from the University of Dayton School of Law in 2009.
Mr. Little has been asked to speak at multiple seminars throughout southern Ohio. He continues to enjoy the challenges presented in the practice of law and takes seriously the responsibility of leading one of the oldest running law firms established in Middletown, Ohio.
- 2004 Bachelor of Science, University of Cincinnati, cum laude (Business/Human Resources)
- 2009 Juris Doctor, University of Dayton School of Law
- American Bar Association
- Butler County Bar Association
- Clermont County Bar Association
- Cincinnati Bar Association
- Ohio State Bar Association (Board Member, Ravines 2014-Present)
- 2016 - Graduate of Cincinnati Academy of Leadership for Lawyers, CALL XX
- 2012-2014 - Volunteer, Cincinnati Bar Mock Trial Team
- 2010 - Certificate of Appreciate Award, Ohio Legal Assistance Foundation
- 2009-2010 - Volunteer, Butler County CASA
- 2009 - Pro Bono Commitment to Community Award, University of Dayton School of Law
- 2009 - Volunteer, Save the Dream Foreclosure Program—Ohio Supreme Court Sponsor
- 2004-2006 - Investment Accountant, Western and Southern Financial Group
- 2009 - Licensed to Practice in all Ohio State Courts
- 2010 - Licensed to Practice in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio
- 2010 - Agent, Fidelity National Title Insurance Company
- 2011 - Agent, Chicago Title Insurance Company
- 2015 - Licensed to Practice in the United States Supreme Court
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Civil Litigation (Federal and State Court(s)
- Real Estate Law & Litigation
- Elder Law
- Probate Law
- Medicaid Planning
- Estate Planning
- Bankruptcy Law