Middletown Civil Law & Real Estate Attorneys Address Various Legal Issues
Reliable transactional and litigation services in southwestern Ohio
Combs, Schaefer, Ball & Little provides detailed guidance for a variety of business and consumer transactions, especially in the area of residential and commercial real estate. However, our attorneys are also talented courtroom advocates with a solid track record in a wide variety of civil cases. Drawing on more than 40 years of combined legal experience, our attorneys provide aggressive representation focused on delivering positive results.
Comprehensive real estate counsel in Middletown, Ohio
Our law firm represents buyers and sellers, lessors and lessees in commercial and residential real estate transactions. We draft and review real estate contracts and perform due diligence on all aspects of a transaction up to and including the closing. In fact, we have had a dedicated, in-house title agency for more than 20 years, to serve parties to real estate transactions in Butler, Warren, Montgomery, Hamilton and Preble counties. We perform title searches, prepare deeds, resolve boundary and title disputes, clear mechanic’s liens, and perform other essential services to ensure the success of your real estate transaction.
Our lawyers also represent parties engaged in a variety of residential and commercial landlord-tenant disputes, including eviction procedures.
Dedicated civil litigation attorneys seek solutions tailored to your needs
Our firm assists individuals and businesses with their civil litigation needs as well. We are committed to resolving disputes cost-effectively and delivering the most favorable outcome possible under the facts of your case. The specific areas we cover include:
- Business and commercial litigation — We have experience in a wide variety of breach of contract claims.
- Collections — We help companies collect on debts from businesses and consumers by filing suit for the debt owed to enable us to garnish wages and seize assets. Our collections attorneys also represent creditors in bankruptcy proceedings.
- Debt negotiation — We represent debtors in loan workouts and other strategies designed to resolve debts without resorting to bankruptcy.
- Personal injury — Our trial attorneys represent injured plaintiffs in lawsuits arising from medical malpractice, animal bites, and auto accidents.
- Wrongful death — We also represent grieving families in wrongful death actions to hold wrongdoers accountable when their negligence caused your loved one’s death.
Our litigation lawyers fully appreciate the need to seek cost-effective and timely resolutions through traditional negotiations, arbitration and mediation. However, when these alternative methods of dispute resolution fail, we are prepared to take a case to trial to obtain justice for you.
Contact an experienced civil litigation and real estate attorney in Middletown, OH
When you need to resolve a civil dispute, you need an attorney who is determined to assert your rights, yet mindful of the toll that litigation can take on your business or on you personally. Combs, Schaefer, Ball & Little provides capable and focused civil litigation services for various circumstances. To schedule a free consultation, call us at 513-424-1660 or contact our Middletown office online.