Reputable Attorneys Serving Middletown, West Chester and Lebanon, Ohio
Having a driver’s license is a privilege that we often take for granted. When your license is suspended you are forced to adjust many aspects of your daily life. A license suspension often causes you to depend on others more than you would like. We know sometimes things come up and you probably weren’t able to find alternate transportation. Or maybe you didn’t know your license was suspended at all. Either way you need the best criminal defense representation that can help you with not only your criminal charge, but addressing the status of your license and possible vehicle impoundment/forfeiture as well.
Let our criminal defense attorneys work carefully to save your driving privileges. We know that losing your license can be a substantial hardship on you and your family and may even threaten your livelihood. The attorneys at Combs, Schaefer, Ball & Little have years of experience addressing license suspension issues. We have successfully worked with the courts and the BMV to clear up the underlying causes of the suspension or revocation.
Driving on a suspended license in Ohio is a crime. Depending on the nature of your suspension, you may be facing misdemeanor or even felony charges.
A driver’s license can be suspended for various reasons in Ohio:
- Failure to appear in court
- CSEA Suspension (Failure to pay child support)
- Failure to pay fines
- Causing an accident while uninsured
- Driving while uninsured (FRA Suspension)
- Conviction for driving under the influence offenses
- Refusing a blood alcohol content (BAC) test
- Court order or judgment revoking or suspending a license
- Accumulation of more than 12 driving points in a two-year period
- Unsatisfied civil judgments
- Drug Convictions
Contact our skilled legal team in Middletown, OH
Contact us today to schedule your free initial consultation with Combs, Schaefer, Ball & Little and discuss how we can help you in this stressful situation.